icon
icon
icon
icon

Picture
Hi all!

Here's the last full-length track I'll be posting prior to the start of CD pre-orders in 2 days (May 17th).  It's a gentle track called "After the Rain."

Click the player below to listen (click the play arrow, not the speaker).

The inspiration (or "scene") for this one is the time  after a heavy downpour, when the leaves are wet and the sun is just starting to reappear; those quiet moments of "recovery" (for lack of a better term) that we see in nature and experience in our own lives from time to time.   Maybe you'll picture or feel something different when you hear it.  That's something I love about music.  The images and feelings it inspires are different for each of us.

BTW, this is one of my wife's favorites and hopefully you'll agree!

Please share a comment and let me know what you think of this one.  Thanks!

Comments

Truus
05/15/2012 12:23pm

I do agree with your wife Marc, this song has something feminine and I love to hear that in your music, your feminine side :-) You have done that also in Wistful Visions.
I looking forward to the release of this album and I also want to gratulate Kathy with winning the contest. Will you please pass that through?

05/16/2012 1:53pm

Hi Truus! Yes I will pass that on to Kathy. Hope all is well and thanks!

08/02/2013 1:37am

i really love this music and the title is so fitting.

05/15/2012 12:33pm

Oh Mark... this is my favorite track so far!!! I didn't win the CD so I guess I'd better start saving my pennies to buy this album LOL! Seriously, really touching music - must have it! Thanks for sharing tracks early on so we can all get excited.

05/16/2012 1:55pm

Your favorite? That's great! Maybe this one will inspire a new painting from you! ttyl

marie
05/15/2012 12:57pm

another must have and a track that makes my eyes wet.
Thanks a million for the joy and peace you bring in my/our minds.

Congratulations to Kathy. so beautiful.

I can see/feel my garden full of colourful flowers and shapes after the rain with your music in my ears, and all the scents coming from the soil. A very deep feeling to share with mother nature and the birds.

05/16/2012 2:01pm

Hi Marie. Hope your kleenex box was nearby! :) Thanks for swinging by here and sharing the images you saw when you listening.

Ellen
05/15/2012 1:04pm

Another beautiful song...can't wait for the album release.
Thanks for sharing.

05/16/2012 2:19pm

Thank you Ellen. Have a great day!

Jenna
05/15/2012 2:42pm

I am loving your soundtracks more and more....I can't wait for a copy of this CD! Financials are a bit tight but soon enough I'll be able to get a copy. Awesome work - love your work!

05/16/2012 2:22pm

Hi Jenna! Nice to see you here. Thanks for listening and using your hard earned dollars to support my music. I really appreciate it!

Linda
05/15/2012 3:21pm

Peaceful and serene, oh so beautiful! Looking forward to hearing the entire album.

Congrats to Kathy for winning the CD package.

05/16/2012 2:24pm

Thank you Linda! On my music page, you can now hear clips of every track on the album. Take care!

Linda
05/18/2012 6:05pm

I've been listening to the snippets the last couple days at work...over and over again. Looking forward to this very special album. Thanks.

Bertie Gros
05/15/2012 3:27pm

Congratulations, Kathy, for the blessing that you have rec'd. Marc's music is definitely a blessing for everyone that has the privilege of hearing it. It is so wonderful that he shares his special gift with everyone. Thank you again, Marc, for letting us experience the beauty that God has given you in your music. Most very sincerely, Bertie of Marrero, La.

05/16/2012 2:24pm

You are toooo kind Bertie! Thank you very much!

Lin
05/16/2012 4:40pm

Reminded me of light through the trees, and glistening raindrops on the tips of pine needles. Puts me in a very peaceful place - much needed in a harried world. Thanks, Marc, for sharing your God-given talent!

05/16/2012 4:47pm

Thanks for listening Lin. Enjoy the rest of your day and come back soon!

Margaret
05/17/2012 4:36am

This is simiply lovely and touches my soul. All of your music does.

05/17/2012 10:56am

Thank you Margaret!

Teresa
05/21/2012 3:01am

I could so see listening to this song while it's lightly raining sounding like little pebbles. Beautiful :)

05/23/2012 6:54am

Hi Teresa! Thanks for listening. I'm glad you like it!

Bertie Gros
05/23/2012 11:55pm

Congratulations on the new album CD, Marc. I just placed my order. I love the gift of music that you share with everyone, plus the wonderful bonuses. May God bless you and your family in all that you may endeavor to make the world a better place. Your music helps us to see the creative beauty in all things. As the song goes.......The Best Things In Life Are Free. Sincerely, Bertie

05/24/2012 12:15pm

Hi Bertie! Thanks you for pre-ordering. I very much appreciate your kind words and support!

Renata
05/29/2012 12:12am

You are a genious!!!! I've bought every one of you CD's for my self and bought some for friends that I thought would enjoy the beautiful, soothing music and feeling that it brings!!! I can never thank you enough for the peace and calm that your music brings to my life!!! I travel alot for my job and when I get lonely or stressed....I always know where to turn!!! Thank you!!! Peace and Blessings to you and your family!

05/29/2012 9:23am

Thank you Renata! I'm grateful for people like you that enjoy the music and share it with their friends. Best wishes for a great week!

06/25/2012 6:08am

Nice feeling to transform a wave Who is seen on a suface water !